Friday, January 13 by Brian Pan

Hi everyone! Everyone is signed up except Jeff who's in Vegas right now. Hopefully this will be a good way to share our thoughts on music with each other. I'm excited!

Here's that other blog I saw: http://mynewmuse.blogspot.com/. I emailed one of the guys that posts there and he said it started with a friend sharing music with iTunes on Thursdays at work. After they separated, the blog was a way of continuing the tradition by posting once a week.

Here's some file hosting possibilities for our music:

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Pan said...

I don't think it matters which one you use and it doesn't have to be the same one. You can use whichever one you like.

----

I finally got rid of my iTrip FM transmitter and added an AUX in. The levels out of the iPod are low for the radio but it's better than low, static-y FM!

1/14/2006 10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home